SMS failed with the error SendSMS - failed. [fmerc:1]
when the SMS is sent by GFI FaxMaker using the Message Media.
- GFI FaxMaker 2014 or later
- Message Media Service
Please ensure that:
- the user credentials specified under SMS > Properties > Enable SMS Gateway > [Username] and [Password] are valid and correct.
- the subscription covers the Web2SMS interface of Message Media Service and
- the URL "http://soap.m4u.com.au" is not blocked by a local firewall
- the URL "https://soap.m4u.com.au" is not blocked by a local firewall specially if you use ssl inspection
The SendSMS HTTP request may fail either because of wrong credentials, wrong subscription package or blocking HTTP access to Message Media gateway.