In a .mht coverpage fields are not populated if a field tag includes an underscore.
For example: [r_company]
- GFI FaxMaker
- All Supported Environments
- Open up the .mht file in Notepad
- Search for the field tag, for example r_company
- Change the [<span class=3DSpellE>r_company</span>] to <span class=3DSpellE>[r_company]</span>
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all field tags
- Save the file
The field tag need to be in one string. The Word Editor formats the brackets "[" and "]" into a bold font.
.mht files should be created out of a html page with Internet Explorer