AnswerGFI FaxMaker 2014 (build 20140821)
Product: GFI FaxMaker 2014
- Support for Sangoma devices: Sangoma PRI; Sangoma Analog(Sangoma A101 and Sangoma A200) - NOTE: GFI FaxMaker 19 and newer does not support Sangoma cards.
- Support for new SMS provider: Message Media
- Support for Brooktrout SDK v6.7.0
- Support for XCAPI v3.4.27
- Etherfax: Support of Canadian-based data centers
- GFI FaxMaker archive database viewer.
- IIS SMTP independence*
- WSAPI-based Faxmaker Client**
** GFI FaxMaker Client can now interoperate with GFI FaxMaker Server through its own Web Services API which eliminates the need to use SMTP protocol for communications
- Dialogic no longer supports any SDK prior to 6.7.0
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and prior IS NOT supported by Dialogic for SDK 6.7.0
- GFI FaxMaker MTA service may crash when using Clickatell service to send SMS.
- When GFI FaxMaker is installed in SMTP mode, one cannot modify properties of a licensed user in the configuration.
- When using a CAPI device faxes maybe marked as successfully sent when an error is reported on disconnect.
- When using HPDS, transmission reports may not be sent.
- When assigning users to individual lines, GFI FaxMaker does not store more than 8 users.
- GFI FaxMaker does not initialize more that 30 XCAPI channels.
- Junk fax filtering may not function correctly.
- Non-latin characters may not appear correctly on the coverpage.
Installation Requirements for GFI FaxMaker 2014:
- If installing on Microsoft IIS SMTP (x86), Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, then Microsoft IIS with SMTP Service installed is required.
- If installing on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013, Exchange 2007/2010/2013 Hub Transport Server Role must be present.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is required.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate is the only client operating system that is supported by Brooktrout