Product: GFI FaxMaker 2015 R2 build 20151117
- New Reports for Web Reporter (Performance Report and Line Usage Report)
- Web Printer Driver which can be installed from FaxMaker Web Client
- Fax Priority reflecting email’s priority
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 support
- Microsoft Windows 10 support
- Microsoft Office 2016 support
- Stability improvements for User Management, XML API, Notifications, Fax Archiving, and Microsoft Exchange Connectors
- Notifications not sent when using Microsoft Office 365
- Fax Transmission issues when using Fax Services
- HTTPs support when using Message Media Services
- On some environments, the installation might take some time to install IIS components.
- During upgrades, the configured users whose password does not meet the Local Security password polices will fail to be migrated. They would need to be re-created with a different password which meets the password policies.
Installation Requirements for GFI FaxMaker 2015 R2:
- If installing on Microsoft IIS SMTP (x86), Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, then Microsoft IIS with SMTP Service installed is required. Note that if installing on a client operating system, such as Windows 7, IIS SMTP is not required.
- If installing on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013/2016, Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016 Hub Transport Server Role must be present.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is required.