Note: The below options are only applicable to GFI FaxMaker if an Unlimited Users license is being used. For any other license, these options will be visible, but greyed out.
- Configure the types of users (AD or SMTP mode users) who are allowed to send/receive faxes using GFI FaxMaker:
- In the GFI FaxMaker Configuration, navigate to Licensed users
- Expand Advanced > Miscellaneous > Properties
- Within the Unlimited users options section, choose the radio option to Allow non-AD users to send faxes
- Click the OK button, close the GFI FaxMaker Configuration and restart both GFI FaxMaker Services
- Allow non-AD users to send faxes - Allows all faxes/SMS messages to be processed by GFI FaxMaker, even if the sending user is not in Active Directory
- Only allow users in the Licensed users list to send faxes - Allows a user to send faxes/SMS messages only if included in the Licensed User list of the GFI FaxMaker Configuration