This article provides the steps to change the logo in the Fax Coverpage.
Follow the steps below to change the logo on the fax coverpage:
- Save the logo as a GIF file.
- Copy the file to the
...\GFI\FaxMaker\coverpge\images\folder within Microsoft Windows Explorer.
- Open a copy of the coverpage HTM file which you are trying to modify with an HTML or text editor.
[Note: Please refrain from using Microsoft Word as an HTML editor, as using this may introduce extra tags which can cause cover page corruption. Also please refer to the article - How can I design custom cover pages? for more information.]
- Find the line where the current logo is being called (try searching for .gif).
- Change the file name to the new logo file.
- Add the new cover page into the GFI FaxMaker Configuration.
- Restart both GFI FaxMaker Services.