This article explains how to configure a network shared folder for inbound DID route faxes received by GFI FaxMaker (in Active Directory mode).
Follow the steps below to configure a network shared folder for inbound DID route faxes:
- Create a new user in Active Directory.
- Create a folder on the SAN. Mail-enable the folder.
- Associate the mailbox with the new folder by setting all mail for that new user's mailbox to auto-forward or redirect mail for that user to the new mail-enabled folder in Microsoft Exchange server.
- Add the new user to GFI FaxMaker configuration > Licensed users.
- Add a new DID rule to GFI FaxMaker configuration > Routing > DTMF / DID and assign it to the newly created user.
- Re-start GFI FaxMaker services and verify settings by performing a test.