- The ShoreTel Gateway does not support V.17 for T.38. The maximum protocol supported is V.29 (9600 bits/sec).
- Dialogic no longer supports any SDK prior to 6.7.0 (Included with GFI FaxMaker 2014)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 is supported by GFI FaxMaker but IS NOT supported by Dialogic for SDK 6.7.0
To configure the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140 for use with the ShoreTel Gateway:
- Stop the GFI FaxMaker services in services.msc, then navigate in the All Programs listing to the BrookTrout Configuration Tool and open in Advanced Mode
- Within the Brooktrout Configuration Tool - Advanced Mode, Expand 'IP Call Control Modules' and select SIP
- Navigate to the T.38 Parameters Tab and edit the Maximum Bit Rate, bps to 9600
- Save, Apply, and Close the Brooktrout Configuration Tool
- Using Notepad, in the GFI FaxMaker installation directory, open the file "..\Brooktrout\TR1034\Boston\config\CallCtrl.cfg"
- Search for each of the following entries and change their parameters as follows:
- Restart the GFI FaxMaker services
The values of the parameters described in Step 6 above may be edited in the Brooktrout Configuration Tool as seen below: