Follow the instructions provided below to create Fax Groups and send faxes to them using the GFI FaxMaker client.
Creating a Fax Group
- Open the FaxMaker client and navigate to Insert > Recipients from GFI FaxMaker address book...
- Click Options and go to Import from Outlook contacts...
- Select the recipients to add to a group. Press and hold Shift to select multiple recipients. This will import all contacts that have a fax number populated in the FAX: field into the FaxMaker Address Book.
- Click Options and select Add to group...
- Select an existing group or key in a new group name.
- Click OK.
Sending Faxes to a Fax Group
To send a fax to all contacts within a group:
- From the GFI FaxMaker Address Book, select the group from the Current group drop-down list.
- Click OK. All members within the group are automatically added to the list of fax recipients.
- Send the fax.