This article provides the steps to disable V.34 options for the Brooktrout TR1034 fax device.
- GFI FaxMaker.
- All supported environments.
- Dialogic Brooktrout TR1034 drivers (including SR140).
Follow the steps below to disable the V.34 option:
- Stop the GFI FaxMaker services.
- Open the 'Brooktrout Configuration Tool' in 'Advanced mode.'
- Select BTCall Parameters (All boards).
- Select the Show Advanced button on the right (by default Advanced Settings are displayed).
- Scroll halfway down through Advanced Settings to locate three entries that start with V.34.
- Disable all three V.34 options, then save, apply, and close the Brooktrout Configuration Tool.
- Restart the GFI FaxMaker services.
- Dialogic no longer supports any SDK prior to 6.7.0 (Included with GFI FaxMaker 2014).
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 is supported by GFI FaxMaker but is not supported by Dialogic for SDK 6.7.0.