The steps below outline how to enable the global address book of the GFI FaxMaker Client:
- Close GFI FaxMaker Fax Message Form (where applicable)
- Check in TaskManager that the process fmstart.exe doesn't run anymore
- Open the registry editor (regedit.exe or regedt32.exe)
- Go to HKCU\Software\GFI Fax & Voice\Faxmaker Client\Phone Book
- Create the registry key Global and Personal (if not present). Type of registry keys are both string value.
- Locate the absolute path of the global / personal phone book and then assign these values to both registry keys..
Personal=C:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\FaxMaker Client\Phonebks
- Close the registry editor and restart the GFI FaxMaker Fax Message Form