You can license the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140 from a different computer that has access to the internet.Note: The Dialogic Brooktrout SR140 is attached to the MAC address. Please make sure that you are using the server where you wish to install the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140.
- Make sure that you have your Dialogic Brooktrout SR140 license key
- This activation key contains only numbers. It is not the same as your GFI FaxMaker license key.
- On the GFI FaxMaker server open the Dialogic Brooktrout License Manager
- Click Activate and continue with the wizard
- For the activation method select the Interactive web method
- Click Save the instructions to a file
- Using the information in the text file you created go to a workstation and open http://www.dialogic.com/activation
- Enter your Dialogic Brooktrout License key and the information from the text file
- This will create a license (.LIC) file that is attached to the MAC address of the GFI FaxMaker server
- Copy this license file back to the GFI FaxMaker server
- Open the Dialogic Brooktrout License Manager again and this time select Install
- Point to the license file to license the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140
- Dialogic no longer supports any SDK prior to 6.7.0 (Included with GFI FaxMaker 2014)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 is supported by GFI FaxMaker but IS NOT supported by Dialogic for SDK 6.7.0