This article provides information about modifying the Fax report email notifications for GFI FaxMaker.
- The GFI FaxMaker report email notification can be modified via the configuration file found in
...\GFI\FaxMaker\data\reports. The various files are different reports used for different responses and notifications. For example:
- fax_sent_success is the transmission report that is sent to the sender when a successful fax has been transmitted.
- sent_fax_fails is the transmission report that is sent to the sender when a fax has failed to be transmitted.
- Before performing any modifications on these files, please back up the individual files or the whole folder if multiple files will be edited.
- This report file can be edited to include fixed text and dynamic fields. A list of available fields is in the fbtflds.txt file which can be found in
• Date and time: [date_time]
• Subject: [subject]
• Line speed: [speed]
• Total connection time: [connection_time]
• Pages: [pages]
• Resolution: [resolution]
• Remote fax ID: [remote_id]
• Line number: [line]
• DTMF/DID number: [dtmf_did]