This article provides the steps to reinstall the Dialogic Brooktrout TR1034 drivers.
Follow the steps below to reinstall the Dialogic Brooktrout TR1034 driver:
- Navigate to Add > Remove Programs > Programs and Features of Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall the drivers for the Dialogic Brooktrout TR1034.
- Remove the device listing from the Device Manager:
- When the TR1034 drivers are installed, it will show a listing in "Computer Telephony." When the drivers are removed, it may list the device as the other device or intelligent I/O device.
- Rename the Brooktrout TR1034 folder found under ..\GFI\FaxMaker\Brooktrout to
- Delete the following registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Brooktrout Technology
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Brooktrout Technology
- If a 64-bit operating system is used, then the HKLM registry key is located at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Brooktrout Technology
- Reboot the machine.
- When the machine is rebooted:
- Cancel the Windows detect.
- Stop the GFI FaxMaker services.
- Run the brooktrout_tr1034.exe install (found in ..\GFI\FaxMaker\Brooktrout directory)
- If a 64-bit Operating System, run the brooktrout_tr1034_x64.exe install.
- Open the Brooktrout Configuration Tool, review settings, save and close.
- Ensure that the GFI FaxMaker services and the Brooktrout Boston Host Service are started.
- Dialogic no longer supports any SDK prior to 6.7.0.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and prior are not supported by Dialogic for SDK 6.7.0.