The Microsoft Intelligent Message Filter (IMF) was introduced with Microsoft Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2 or the Anti-spam filtering was implemented in Microsoft Exchange 2007 Edge Transport Server. Both can block faxes sent and received by GFI FAXmaker.
- GFI FAXmaker
- All supported environments
Microsoft Exchange 2007 Edge Transport Server
- On the machine where the Microsoft Exchange Edge Transport Server is installed, open Microsoft Exchange Management Console
- Expand Edge Transport -> Anti-spam tab
- Right Click Content Filtering -> Properties
- In the Exceptions tab add the *@faxmaker.com and *@smsmaker.com addresses
- Click on Ok to apply the changes
The GFI FaxMaker addresses >*@faxmaker.com and *@smsmaker.com may need to be excluded from anti-spam filtering.