PROBLEMSetting up a Brooktrout TR1034 combo faxboard with analog DID, and all inbound fax calls over the analog DID ports result in a handshaking failure 54.
- GFI FaxMaker
- All supported environment
When setting up the Analog DID ports within the Dialogic Brooktrout configuration, you must set the Maximum number of DID digits to collect. Please see steps below:
- Stop the GFI FAXmaker FaxServer service.
- Open the Brooktrout Configuration Tool.
- Expand Call Control Parameters.
- Click on the Module referencing the TR1034 -C board.
- Click on the Port tabs referencing the Analog DID lines (Ex. Port C and Port D).
- Next to where it indicates "Max DID Digits", change the value to match the number of DID digits you expect to receive.
- Hit Save and Apply in the Dialogic Brooktrout Configuration Tool.
- Close the Brooktrout Confguration Tool and re-start the GFI FAXmaker FaxServer service.
The Dialogic Brooktrout TR1034 combo Analog DID faxboard must be setup to retrieve a maximum amount of digits to match the amount of digits that are provided from the gateway / telephone provider. Otherwise the board is set to 0 digits to collect although it is receiving DID digits and thus causes the handshaking failure.
- Dialogic no longer supports any SDK prior to 6.7.0
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and prior IS NOT supported by Dialogic for SDK 6.7.0