This article provides information on the routed faxes not being delivered to the user's Mailbox incase the licensed user is registered as a Web-API user.
By design, inbound faxes are stored in the Web Service API queue folder for retrieval and are not delivered to the user mailbox using SMTP, if the intended user is registered as a Web-API user.
Here is an example documented in the faxserver.log:
- Routing rule: Line1
- User: user1 (registered as Web-API)
- Result: Email is NOT delivered to the configured user
...,"info","faxserver","Routing: adding web_api_user:[firstname.lastname@example.org]"
To un-register a user from the Web-API module, please follow these steps:
- In the GFI FaxMaker Configuration, navigate to Licensed users.
- Right click on the User and select Properties.
- Go to Web Service API Users tab and uncheck the option Web Service API User.
- Click OK.
More information about Web-API can be found in the product manual.
The routed faxes will be successfully delivered to the user's Mailbox in case the licensed user is registered as a Web-API user.