- LanGuard 2014 and later versions / builds
The limitations were introduced to avoid some memory usage issues, but you can increase the computer limit for the Patching Status report by doing the following:
- Browse the path <C:\ProgramData\GFI\LanGuard 11\>. For Windows 2003 / XP operating systems, the path is <C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GFI\LanGuard 11\>
- Edit the file toolcfg_repsdata.xml
- Locate the node ReportData ID="R10_PatchingStatus" and modify the Limit attribute which is 1000 by default.
- Save the changes and restart GFI LanGuard Attendant Service