This article describes the process to follow when changing the cache directory for the Relay Agent.
- In the console, go to the Dashboard tab.
- Right-click the Relay Agent in question and choose Properties.
- In the new window, click on the Relays tab then click Advanced Settings.
- Change the path in the Caching directory field and click on OK.
- Run a Full Scan on the machine.
NOTE: The folder has a limit size of 10GB, so when the size limit is reached, the system will delete the oldest information, keeping the newest files in the cache.