AnswerIf you need to change the cache directory for the Relay agent to an alternate location on the computer, follow these steps:
- In the console, go to the Dashboard tab
- Right click the Relay Agent in question and choose Properties
- In the new window, click the Relays tab then click Advanced Settings
- Change the path in the Caching directory field and click OK
- Run a Full scan on the machine
Note: The cached files are locally stored and the default path can be modified to another local folder but NEVER to a UNC or network path.