The following error occurs when installing GFI LanGuard:
Error 2203. An internal error occurred.
- GFI LanGuard
- All supported environments
To resolve this behavior, grant the SYSTEM account Full Control permissions to the folder from where you are running the installation.
To set permissions for the folder, follow these steps:
- In Windows Explorer, right click the folder where the installation file is located
- From the pop-up menu, select Properties, and then in the Properties dialog box click the Security tab
- Add the user account SYSTEM
- In the Permissions list, grant Full Control permissions to this account
- Click OK