This article introduces you to the release of GFI LanGuard 12.3 (build 20171219).
- Mac OS High Sierra (10.13) support.
- Update Apache to 2.4.29.
- Verification of downloaded packages.
- Ability to specify custom SQL database name during installation.
- Updated charting/reporting component for desktop and web console.
- Unable to set the password of the alternative credential for groups.
- Enterprise editions being switched to Education edition when installing Fall Creators update 1709.
- Custom scan is stuck in a certain scenario.
- Malware protection sensor is grayed out for Windows machines.
- Remediation including security sensors is grayed out.
- Updated Windows 10 OS version reporting.
- Loopback IP Address being reported from agent causes remediation to occur on LG machine.
- Remediation enabled column does not update until filter change.
- Several fixes to Japanese and Chinese translations.
- Recovery from corrupted scanresults.mdb.
- History of any scanned client computer is not available in German installation.
License keys for GFI LanGuard 12 version are still supported for GFI LanGuard 12.3 and no key updates are required.
Upgrade from earlier versions to the latest.