This article introduces you to the release of GFI LanGuard 12.4 (build 20180706). GFI LanGuard 12.4 brings in new support for Linux and Mac Operating Systems as well as numerous fixes.
- Support scanning Ubuntu 16.04 and later.
- Support scanning Mac OS High Sierra (version 10.13).
- BitLocker disk encryption status.
- Synchronize with Active Directory.
- Reboot at specific times after remediation.
- Vulnerability Trend over Time.
- Version reporting of Windows 10.
- Scanning multiple computers simultaneously.
- Deadlocks when writing the database.
- Authentication issues with GFI Account Login.
- Vulnerability OVAL links.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements.
GFI LanGuard 12.4 Build 20180706
License keys for GFI LanGuard 12 are still supported for GFI LanGuard 12.4, and no key updates are required.
Upgrade from earlier versions.
Upgrade from GFI LanGuard 12.1 - 12.3 to GFI LanGuard 12.4.