Agent scans do not start when trying to perform a Refresh and Scan on the configured scan.
- Perform a Refresh and Scan now on an agent.
- Connect to either of the following directories below:
\\TargetComputer\c$\ProgramData\GFI\LanGuard 11\Servers\\ directory
On a 2003 class computer:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GFI\LanGuard 11\Servers\ directory
- Verify if a
Scanorder.txtfile exists and does not disappear after a few minutes.
- Enable debugging on the TargetComputer Agent Machine and check the
attendantservice.csvlog for the following message:
ScanMngSys","CheckLaunchSchedule - 0 responsive servers found."
LanGuard 2012 (all builds)
- Remove and re-install the agent.
- Install the patch released for this issue via Program Updates.
The fix has been included in GFI LanGuard 2014 and later.
NOTE: Upgrade to the latest LanGuard version when necessary.