LanGuard’s security scanner results, deployment results, computer information, and agent information are stored in a database along with other agent scan information. The scan data is then stored in a Microsoft SQL Server database.
The ability to change the scan schedule comes handy when generating the scan data reports. This allows you to select a preferred time and period for the LanGuard agent's scan.
This article enumerates the steps required in order to change the scan schedule for an individual agent.
- On the server open the LanGuard interface.
- Open the Dashboard tab.
- On the left side open the Properties of the computer or group you wish to change the schedule for.
Note: Alternatively you can navigate to the Configuration tab > Agents Management > Locate the device. Then, right-click and select Properties.
- Click the Agent Status tab.
- Click the Change scan schedule button.
- Set the time and period for the agent to scan.
Note: The new schedule time may take up to 5 minutes before taking effect on the LanGuard agent.