This article outlines how to generate a report on a particular type of software.
NOTE: To create a report on one software, you need to modify an existing report.
- Open GFI LanGuard and go to Reports.
- In the Settings tab select Software Audit and click Customize.
- Under the Report Items uncheck everything except Applications Inventory.
- Under filters check Application name and type in the name of the software you want to filter the report on.
- Choose to save or generate the report.
Java 8(no quotes) will find any application that has Java or the number 8 in the title.
'Java 8'will find any application has the full title as exactly "Java 8" or "java 8" - case insensitive.
"%Java%Update%"will find any application that has the words "Java" and "Update" in the title; % is a wildcard character in SQL.