To change the location of the patch repository and move all existing patches to the new repository:
- Open the GFI LanGuard console and navigate to the 'Configuration' tab
- Select Software Updates then Patch Auto-Download
- Under Common tasks:, select Edit patch auto-download options....
- Under the 'Patch Repository' tab, change the "Download directory:" path to desired path and apply
- Note: After changing the location, GFI LanGuard will ask if you want to copy your downloaded patches from the old repository to the new repository