This article guides you on how to change the location of the patch repository in GFI LanGuard and move all existing patches to the new repository.
- Open the GFI LanGuard console and navigate to the Configuration.
- Select Software Updates > Patch Auto-Download.
- Under Common Tasks, select Edit Patch Auto-Download Options.
- Under the Patch Repository, change the Download directory: to the desired path.
- After changing the location, the option to move all existing patches pops up. Select the appropriate choice.