This article guides you on how to remove scanned computers to free up licensing in GFI LanGuard.
To Delete Multiple Computer Machines
- Access the GFI LanGuard and navigate to the Configuration.
- Select Database Maintenance Options.
- In the right column, click Manage List of Scanned Computers.
- Select the desired machine to remove, and select the Delete Selected Computer(s) button.
To Delete a Single Computer Machine
Any machine that GFI LanGuard has listed as a scanned machine or has a scan result associated with will be listed in the dashboard tree in the left-hand pane.
- Right-click on the appropriate computer and choose Remove.
- This removes the computer from the database and the licensing sections.
- This procedure can only be performed in a licensed environment. The option to delete/remove computer(s) is not available during the evaluation of the GFI LanGuard product.