This article provides the steps required to exclude certain network vulnerabilities from scans in GFI LanGuard.
The types of vulnerabilities GFI LanGuard searches for can be controlled from the scan profile editor, using the following steps:
- Open the LanGuard console.
- Browse to Configuration > Scanning Profiles.
- Choose the scan profile you are using.
- Click Edit this Profile.
- Within Vulnerability Assessment Options click on the Patches tab.
- Uncheck vulnerabilities to ignore based on severity or any other criteria, sample shown below: