- The GFI LanGuard Attendant Service will not start and report the error 1067
- The dashboard fails to load with an 'invalid license' error
- GFI LanGuard
- all supported environments
- Stop the GFI LanGuard Attendant Service
- Close any GFI LanGuard application windows
- Open your task manager and terminate any running processes called "update.exe"
- Depending on the GFI LanGuard version and operating system, open the following folder <...\ProgramData\GFI\LanGuard 12>
- Make a backup copy of the file lnss.dta
- Download http://ftp.gfisoftware.com/support/LNSS/Scripts/lnss.zip
- Check the Properties of the file and click the Unblock button if present.
- Extract the ZIP file and place lnss.dta in the folder mentioned above
- Restart the GFI LanGuard service
- After performing this procedure you will have to re-enter any passwords you have set within GFI LanGuard.
The lnss.dta file may become corrupt if the hard disk of the GFI LanGuard machine runs out of space or if the Microsoft SQL database that handles the scan results exceeds the threshold of data or log file size.