- When opening the Program Updates Activity under the Activity Monitor tab, the update history shows blank.
- The updatehistory.xml file located at C:\ProgramData\GFI\LanGuard 11\Update\ has no content, or is empty.
- GFI LanGuard
- Any supported environment
The updatehistory.xml file has become corrupted and needs to be rebuilt.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Download a new updatehistory.xml file from GFI FTP.
- Unpack the archived package.
- Close the LanGuard console.
- Stop related services.
- Replace the updatehistory.xml file located at C:\ProgramData\GFI\LanGuard 11\Update\ with the newly downloaded one.
- Restart the services.
- Open the LanGuard console.
NOTE: Upon re-opening the console, the Program Updates Activity will show as blank, and entry listings will start again on the next program updates.