This article describes the process to follow when the Remediate button is greyed out after upgrading to GFI LanGuard.
- GFI LanGuard
- All supported environments
Data Execution prevention is preventing the "Remediate" action from being performed.
Make a Data Execution Prevention (DEP) exception:
- Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > System.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab and access the Performance Settings.
- Change to the Data Execution Prevention tab.
- Enable the Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only radio button.