When trying to open the GFI LanGuard Central Management Server console, the following error message is displayed:
You are unauthorized to access this area of GFI LanGuard Central Management Server.
Note: The following steps must be performed by the same account that installed the Central Management Server. If you do not have access to this account re-installation will be the only recourse to have the first access and add additional users.
- Open the GFI LanGuard Central Management Server.
- Go to Settings > Users.
- Click on Add new authorization rule.
- Insert a User or a User Group that is part of the Domain environment using the following format:
- Click on Can register new sites.
- Click on Save.
- Enter the username and password to join the GFI LanGuard Central Management Server
- Click on OK.