Versions / Builds Affected2013
Problem SummaryWhen the client has the anonymize option enabled, cloned reports cannot be edited. The options for categories, websites and policies cannot be edited.
TT / JIRAID1098
How to Identify1. Clone a standard report and rename it
2. Edit the report
3. The option to edit the users/groups is greyout (that is default)
4. When trying to edit one of the other options (categories, websites or policies), the buttons 'exclude' or 'include' are not visible. If typing a category, site or policy name and clicking the '+' button nothing happens.
5. Run the report. No data will be displayed.
6. Check that under Settings > Options > Anonymize is set to ON
Workaround / Fix DetailsA patch is available for this problem:
1. Download the patch from http://ftp.gfisoftware.com/patches/WebMon2013/20130910/WM2013SR1_PATCH_20131118_01.zip and extract file ReportFilterDetails.cshtml
2. Navigate to ...GFI\webmonitor\webui\areas\reports\views\shared\
3. Rename ReportFilterDetails.cshtml to ReportFilterDetails.cshtml.bak
4. Copy and paste the file ReportFilterDetails.cshtml from the zip file here
5. Restart the GFI Webmonitor services
This fix will enable the user to modify the reports while anonymization is enabled. However the data from the previous report filters is compromised. So you must recreate the affected reports after applying the patch.
Required ActionsApply the patch and attach the article to the case.