PROBLEM:Upon opening the GFI Webmonitor User Interface (https://127.0.0.1:1007/Dashboard), you receive the following error:
- GFI Webmonitor
- All supported environments
Standalone Proxy Version:
- Check that the GFI Proxy Service (or GFIProxy.exe process) is running
- Start the service if it is not running
Microsoft TMG Version
- Check if the GFI WebMonitor Webfilter is listed in the TMG Management Console under the following node: System>Webfilters.
- If the GFI WebMonitor Webfilter is listed, make sure it is Enabled
- If the GFI WebMonitor Webfilter is not listed, follow this procedure:
- Stop the GFI WebMonitor services
- Make sure the WebMonPlg.dll is listed in the TMG server's installation directory
- Open a command prompt and change directory to the TMG server's installation directory
- Run the following command: regsvr32 webmonplg.dll
- Close and reopen the TMG management console
- Check to see if the GFI WebMonitor Webfilter is now listed and enabled
- Restart the GFI WebMonitor services
Important Note: On an Microsoft TMG array, you should check the web filter and, if necessary, perform the above procedure on each node in the array.
The above error indicates that the GFI WebMonitor plug-in is not functioning.