Product: GFI WebMonitor 2015
- Destination hosts can be excluded from proxy authentication, via configuration file.
- Licensed users can be viewed directly from the Licensing Settings page.
- Connection re-usage within GFI Proxy working properly. Connection re-usage can be disabled via configuration files.
- GFI Proxy service account is left to run by default under Local System account even after the Configuration Wizard completes. Solves Kerberos authentication-related issues.
- Computer accounts are not counted anymore towards licensing.
- Surf time report missing component re-added: top categories.
- Security tab crash if the number of web sites in the database exceeded 32.000 entries.
- Troubleshooter collects information about applied patches on the product.
- Check for new updates detecting future GFI WebMonitor builds properly, from both installation kit and product UI.
- Auto Updates fixed for machines using some particular Regional Settings.
Proxy version – x86:
Proxy version – x64:
Note: if using wpad for the proxy publication for the clients, please make a back of the proxypac.pac on the main directory of WebMonitor previous to the upgrade. In certain cases this file is been replaced during the process. If that happens, just replace it back with the backup file.