GFI Webmonitor is counting users instead of computers, putting the license count over the limit.
- GFI Webmonitor
- All supported environments
SOLUTIONGFI WebMonitor 2013
Disable Proxy Authentication:
- Open Settings > Proxy Settings > General
- Locate the ON / OFF switch for Proxy Authentication and place it in the OFF position
GFI WebMonitor 2015
- Load into GFI WebMonitor - Management Console
- Navigate to the Settings in the top right
- Under the Core Settings > select Connection Settings
- Locate the Proxy Authentication and set to off.
- Click Save
Proxy Authentication is enabled forcing User Authentication so the users are being counted
- The User count will not be corrected until Midnight when Webmonitor clears its daily license count
- With Proxy Authentication disabled the Webmonitor reports will show IP addresses and not user-names.
- More information on how GFI Webmonitor license count works KBID003528