You may have users that require access to GFI WebMonitor's reporting information on the sites that their employees visit, but you want to make sure they cannot change any of the settings. This article contains instructions to provide them access to the reporting information without allowing them to make changes to the settings.
- Open the GFI WebMonitor Console.
- Navigate to Settings > UI Access Control.
- Add an Authorization Rule.
- Provide information for the policy based on the settings required.
- Click Allow for View Reports.
- Click on Save to save the settings.
- Make sure that, on UI Access Control, the new policy is dragged above the Default Authorization rule.
The user should now be able to log in to the GFI WebMonitor console to access reports only.