- Open the GFI WebMonitor console
- Click on the Settings tab, General, then Auto-Update
- Select the component where email alerts are no longer needed
- Deselect the box to send an email notification then save changes
- Repeat steps 1-4 for any other components where email alerts are undesired
2015 version and later
- Open the Console
- In the menu find the gear icon (settings)
- On left-hand panel locate and click "Security Engines"
- Uncheck the option "send me an email when updates are successful"
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 for WebGrade and GFI Webmonitor Updates