Follow these instructions when requested by a GFI Technical Support Representative to collect the troubleshooting logs of the Categorization and Antivirus services in GFI WebMonitor:
- On your GFI WebMonitor server, go to <installation path>\WebMonitor\TroubleShooter\ and run the script LoggingStart.bat. Leave the script open and running.
- Open the GFI WebMonitor web console.
- Reproduce the issue three or more times if possible.
- Launch the command line window of the script started in step 1 and press any key to stop the logging.
- Open the folder <installation path>\WebMonitor\Debug Logs\
- Locate the file WebMonTrace.etl and send it to your GFI Technical Support Representative.