AnswerThe default time interval that GFI WebMonitor uses to refresh the user information with Active Directory is set to 60 minutes.
This can be modified by:
- Open the registry editor (Start > Run > type regedit.exe and press Enter)
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\GFI\WebMonitor' (32bit) 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432\GFI\WebMonitor' (64bit)
- Right click and select New > DWORD Value
- Type UserRefresh for the name
- Select Decimal
- Divide the desired amount of minutes by 2 and enter the result:
- The default value is 60 minutes (the DWORD value corresponding to this is 30)
- You want to change the refresh interval to 30 minutes.
- You would set the DWORD value to decimal 15 (which would equal 30 minutes)
- Restart the GFI WebMonitor services