AnswerThe GFI Webmonitor agent can be installed silently with the following steps:
- Download the GFI WebMonitor Agent .msi (32-bit or 64-bit) file from the WebMonitor console
- Open an elevated command line and change directory to the folder the .msi file was downloaded to
- Type the following command:
- 64 bit installations: msiexec /i gfiwebmonitoragent_x64 /l*v c:\log.txt SERVERADDRESS="servername.domain" /qn
- 32 bit installations: msiexec /i gfiwebmonitoragent_x86 /l*v c:\log.txt SERVERADDRESS="servername.domain" /qn
A file called log.txt will be created in the C:\ drive to assist with troubleshooting any problems during the installation.