A user accesses the URL http://www.google.com/gwt/n?u=. Whatever URL they parse there will be able to bypass the filtering policies.
- GFI WebMonitor
- All supported environments
- Open the GFI WebMonitor - Management Console
- Select the Manage drop down then Policies
- Click the Blacklist tab and Edit
- Add the following URL www.google.com/gwt/* to the Website section
- Hit Save to apply the changes.
This is Google Mobilizer which serves directly the modified web sites to the client browser. Therefore, traffic is seen as being directly from google, it is not blocked either on category basis, neither on specific URLs.