The Agent Status column in the management console answers the question, Are agents’ status current?
A value of ‘No (Update pending)’ tells you a change has been made to a policy assigned to a machine. And a redeployment is required for those changes in policy to be reflected in the status column.
To check the agent status:
- Open the GFI EndPointSecurity console.
- Navigate to management console > Status > Agents Status.
- Check the status under the Up-to-date column.
The values in the status column will be:
- Yes - Agents are up to date
- No (Update pending) - A change has been made to a policy assigned to that machine. A re-deployment is required in order for the changes in that policy to be reflected on that machine.
Note:The prerequisites to see the correct status:
- The user logged on the server should be the same used by the service account.
- The GFI EndPointSecurity Service must run under an account that is at least a member of the local Administrators group on the server.