The article lists the improvements and resolutions in GFI EndPointSecurity 2013 (Build 20130408).
GFI EndPointSecurity 2013
GFI EndPointSecurity 2013 (Build 20130408) offers the following Improvements:
- Detection and control of USB 3.0 devices connected to a Generic USB xHCI Host Controller.
- Status New agent displayed in Online Status, for computers which don’t have an agent installed.
GFI EndPointSecurity 2013 (Build 20130408) resolves the following known issues:
- Risk Scan hangs on some machines.
- Risk Scan doesn't work with some Regional Settings.
- Auto-update not detecting new application updates.
- The policy list in “Assign Protection Policy” dialog does not update after creating a new policy.
Visit the download page to download the latest version of GFI EndPointSecurity + ReportPack.