A list of all computers that have been added to the console can be found in:
NOTE: Always work from a copy of this file. Do not use the original, as it is constantly being accessed by the program.
- Open the ...\Program Files\GFI\EndPointSecurity\Data\toolcfg_computers.xml file in a text editor. It is recommended to use an advanced one like Notepad++.
- Each computer has an entry that looks like this:
<InvalidLicense xsi:nil="true" />
<Alias xsi:nil="true" />
<LoginUserName xsi:nil="true" />
<LoginUserPassword xsi:nil="true" />
- Search for all instances of
- Remove any of the names where
<LastDeployment>0</LastDeployment>is set to
0. They represent computers that do not have the agent installed.
- Use the resulting document as a list of computers with agents installed.