If you have file type filter set to block certain types of file, it is not working when a file is large than 100MB.
- GFI EndPointSecurity 2013
- All Supported Environments
- Open the interface of EndPointSecurity
- Access the Configuration tab
- Select Protection Policies
- Select the policy applied to the computer
- Under File Control select File Options
- Increase the file size in these settings
That is set by default in order to ensure better performance while scanning the files, but it can be modified on demand.