When adding a database, you receive the error:
The database exists but the structure is not correct.
This article provides a resolution on how to fix the issue described above.
- GFI EventsManager 2011
- All Supported Environments
The databases are from an older build of GFI EventsManager.
- Stop both GFI EventsManager services.
- Disable the GFI EventsManager service.
- Add the database into the configuration as the main database.
- Check that you can find your events in the Event Browser.
- Change the main database back to the original one.
- Set the GFI EventsManager service back to automatic and start it again.