This article provides information on the improvements, fixes, and known issues that came with the GFI EventsManager 2011 Service Release 2 (Build 20110617).
GFI EventsManager 2011
- Anonymization support
- Added configuration and status reports
- Added find rule option in the Events Browser
- Exportrules.exe is not exporting some operators correctly.
- Configuration import blocks the UI - esmUI.exe process needs to be killed.
- Auto-update configuration is not saved until closing the UI.
- Missing description for the esmproc.exe process in Windows Task Manager.
- UI Group deletion refresh problems
- No default rules for processing selected for Linux Hosts group.
- Configurations > Default Classification Actions > Edit defaults.. link not working.
- Configuration > Options > Alert Options > Edit alerting recipients opens Alert Options dialog box.
- EventsManager service crashes when archiving SNMP events to file.
- In some casebuilds, the EventsManager Processor Agent Service will stop when collecting W3C events.
- Some issues with database rollover
- Daily digest not sent in some cases
- Some issues with Event refers and administrator
- Issues when collecting Oracle events
- GFI EventsManager will remove all configured settings for any user that has a period in the name (EventsManager user).
The latest version of GFI EventsManager can be downloaded by visiting the download page.